The Presentation (Advanced) 3.0 module sets out advanced knowledge relating to planning and designing presentations, as well as the skills needed to produce advanced presentations using a presentation application.
Whether pitching a product or service to a client in the business world, presenting research findings or new projects in the academic world, , or simply sharing your knowledge with others, having the skills to make effective presentations can be key to getting your point across. The Presentation (Advanced) module is aimed at anyone looking to get more from their presentations, and covers essential topics like planning your presentation, working with master templates for slides, using graphical objects, charts and diagrams, including video and audio, and working more productively with presentation software.
- Audience and environment
- Design, content and layout
- Slide masters
- Formatting drawn objects
- Formatting pictures, images
- Handling graphical objects
- Using charts
- Using diagrams
- Audio, video
- Spelling, thesaurus
- Linking, embedding
- Importing, exporting, securing
- Custom shows
- Slide show settings
- Slide show delivery
- Allows users to become more confident, efficient and effective in using a Presentation (Advanced) application.
- Proves mastery of the application.
- Enables users to plan and design more effective presentations.
- Improves user’s productivity.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand target audience, venue and technical considerations in presentation planning.
- Create and modify templates and themes, and work with slide master layouts.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools. Use alternative text for accessibility.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert audio and video, create audio and screen recordings, and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data. Use password protection to secure a presentation.
- Work with custom slide shows and apply slide show settings. Use presenter view and control a slide show.
Note: Only go here as directed by the learning material, as this folder contains documents needed for practical learning that will be required by the module.